Barracuda Fishing Adventure Tour Cancun from Cancun!
When is this tour available?
How long is this tour?
- Close to half day, between 5 to 6 hours.
- But weather conditions and boat search could require more or less time.
- Above all, booking other tours the same day is not recommended.
Itinerary shared service
- 6:00 hrs Van pickup starts.
- 6:30 hrs Arrival to Marina at Puerto Juarez.
- 6:45 hrs Jump in the boat to start the fishing adventure.
- 7:00 hrs Head to best barracuda fishing area spots.
- 11:30 hrs Transfer back to Marina.
- 11:45 hrs Transfer back to the hotel.
- 12:00 hrs Arrival to Cancun hotel.
What’s included during tour?
- Private van transportation.
- Hotel to Marina round trip.
- Private boat transportation.
- bilingual guide and boat staff.
- Entrance fees.
- Fishing gear.
- Express breakfast at Marina(Coffe, breath & fruits).
- Snacks(fruits, peanuts & granola bars).
- Beverages( soft drinks, sodas & water).
- Languages English and Spanish.
- Use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Use your waterproof camera.
- Wear sunglasses, a hat and cotton long sleeve shirt.
That is to say, by regulation, you must wear a lifejacket(or wetsuit) during all the boat tour.
- No childrens under 5 years old.
- Pregnant women are not allowed.
Barracuda Fishing Adventure Tour Cancun is a safe activity?
To clarify, all boats have Monitoring and Security Systems verified and certified by the Harbor Master.
In other words, without these requirements no 2019 permissions available to operate the tour.
Our staff and guides have more than 6 years of experience guiding and fishing in the area.
Our land and boat transportation has the permissions and liability insurance coverage.
Why you should book with us?
- Firstly, more than 7 years of experience in this tour.
- Secondly, we are TripAdvisor Certificated of Excellence partner.
- Most importantly, the best-personalized service guaranteed.
In conclusion, don’t miss this unique experience of swimming with the biggest fish of The Wolrd.
Price per group.
- From $490 USD private Tour 4 to 6 pax.
- From $780 USD private Tour 7 to 9 pax.