Barracuda Fishing Tour Cancun
Barracuda Fishing Tour Cancun, take one of the amazing fishing tours in the Riviera Maya, only a few minutes from the Cancun hotel zone in a secret spot near the coast.
The north of Cancun, Isla Blanca is a great natural area where the lagoons connect with the white sand beaches of the Caribbean.
A peaceful fishing experience in between the sea and the lagoon where some spots are common hunting areas for barracudas.
Find the best spot for catching barracudas with the hand of our experienced captain & staff, the ideal tour to breathe away from crowded tourism areas.
- 6:00 AM Cancun hotel van pickup.
- 6:30 AM Arrival at Marina at Puerto Juarez.
- 6:45 AM Jump in the boat to start the fishing adventure.
- 7:00 AM Head to best barracuda fishing area spots.
- 12:30 PM Transfer back to Marina.
- 01:45 PM Transfer back to the hotel.
- 02:00 PM Arrival at Cancun hotel.
- Duration 5 to 8 hours.
- Departs daily from Cancun hotels.
- By regulation, you must wear a lifejacket(or wetsuit) during all the boat tours.
- Cancun hotel AirBnB van transportation.
- Hotel to Marina round trip.
- Boat transportation.
- Bilingual guide.
- Entrance fees.
- Fishing gear.
- Express breakfast at Marina(Coffee, breath & fruits).
- Snacks(fruits, peanuts & granola bars).
- Beverages( soft drinks, sodas & water).
- Our land and boat transportation has the permissions and liability insurance coverage.
- Persona expenses
- No children under 5 years old.
- Pregnant women are not allowed.
Barracuda fishing tour Cancun recommendations
- Use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Wear sunglasses, a hat, and a cotton long sleeve shirt.
- Booking other tours the same day.
Barracuda Fishing Tour Cancun Price.
Pickup & drop-off at Cancun hotels.
From 1 to 4 pax $ 490 USD
From 1 to 6 pax $780 USD