Birdwatching Cozumel Island Mexico, a part of the second-longest coral reef system in the world, a famous diving destination, is also a great spot for bird watching.
The island has 4 different endemic bird species that are the main goal for birdwatchers who are visiting the Riviera Maya.
Take the opportunity to hike in the trails of the island by the hand of our local birdwatcher expert.
Apart from endemic birds, other migratory species can be spotted during the birding tour.
Our local expert has more than 8 years of birding experience ready to fill that birding list.
- 6:00 AM Meeting point.
- 6:15 AM Arrival at birding spot.
- 6:20 AM Hiking in the jungle.
- 11:00 AM End of hiking and birdwatching.
- 11:30 AM Transfer to Hotel.
Birdwatching Cozumel Island Mexico details
- Duration close to half-day, between 5 to 6 hours.
- Meeting point Cozumel downtown.
- Available all year round.
- Shared tour service.
- Price per pax.
- 2 pax minimum per booking.
Birdwatching Cozumel Island Mexico includes
- Comfortable A/C transfer round trip.
- Bilingual local expert guide.
- Express breakfast(coffee, breath & fruits).
- Beverages( soft drinks, sodas & water).
- Persona expenses
- Bring hat & sunglases.
- Long sleeve shirt
- No wheelchair accessible.
- No children under 5 years old.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
Potential birds you can see in this tour
- Bright-rummep Attila Attila spadiceus cozumelae
- Cozumel Emerald Hummingbird Chlorostibon forficatus
- Cozumel Vireo Vireo bairdi
- Blue-gray Gnatcher Polioptila caerulea cozumelae
- Cozumel Yucatan Flycatcher Myiarchus yucatanensis lanyoni
- Cozumel Rufous browned Peppershrike Cyclarhis guajanensis insularis
Birdwatching Tour Cozumel Price.
Price per pax
$ 165 USD
2 pax minimum per booking