Chichen Itza Private Tour, Visit one of the 7 world wonders of the modern world in exclusive service departing from any hotel in Cancun & the Riviera Maya.
Discover the secrets of this ancient Mayan city with the hand of a certified guide and the best-personalized service.
Chichen Itza today is the second most visited attraction of its kind in Mexico and one of the top attractions in Latin America.
Visit an amazing Cenote on the way back to your hotel, and swim in the natural pools of the Yucatan Peninsula.
- 7:00 AM Pickup.
- 10:30 AM Arrival to Chichen Itza.
- 10:45 AM Starts the guided visit.
- noon Guided visit ends.
- 12:15 PM Transfer to the Cenote.
- 01:30 PM Buffet Lunch.
- 03:00 PM Hotel transfer back.
- Duration approximately 10 hours.
- Tour runs daily.
- Departs from Tulum all way to Playa & Cancun.
- Private van transfer round trip.
- Private certified in archaeology bilingual guide.
- Price-based small groups range.
- Chichen Itza Entrance.
- Hotel pickup & drop-off.
- Private van A/C transportation.
- Certified in archaeology bilingual guide.
- Snacks(bread, fruits, peanuts & granola bars).
- Lunch Buffet.
- Beverages( soft drinks, sodas, beer & water ).
- Flexible itinerary you can decide spend more or less time in trip activities.
- Our land transportation has the permissions and liability insurance coverage.
- Personal expenses.
- No wheelchair accessible.
- Private tour maximum 16 pax.
Chichen Itza Private Tour Recommendations
- Use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Wear a hat, sunglasses & long sleeve shirts.
- Full charge camera.
- Bring your swimsuit in case you swim at the cenote.
- Cash for personal expenses. Umbrella is highly recommended during summer.
Chichen Itza Private Tour Price
Price based on range of pax, private small groups.
1 to 2 pax $ 680 USD.
3 to 4 pax $ 795 USD.
5 to 6 pax $ 920 USD.
Coba Private Tour
Climb the highest pyramid of the Yucatan Peninsula.
Looking for similar Tours?
Visit other amazing ancient mayan cities.