Coba private tour, visit the ancient city of Coba, where the pyramid Ixmoja with 42 meters (138 ft) in height is among the tallest pyramids on the Yucatán peninsula.
The ruins of Coba lie 47 km (approx. 29 mi) northwest of Tulum, located around two lagoons, Lake Coba and Lake Macanxoc.
After climbing the highest pyramid in Yucatan Peninsula, the tour includes a visit to a Cenote, where you can refresh in a natural Mayan pool.
Take our private van transfer service and certified guide in archaeology who will explain the main facts of this city, walking or biking.
- 8:00 AM Pickup.
- 09:00 AM Arrival to Coba.
- 09:10 AM Starts the guided visit.
- 110:00 AM Guided visit ends.
- 11:15 AM Transfer to the Cenote.
- 11:30 AM Time for snacks and refreshments.
- 11:40 AM Spend some time swimming in The Cenote.
- 12:30 PM Transfer back to the hotel.
- Duration approximately 6 hours.
- Tour runs daily all year round.
- Departs from Tulum all way to Playa & Cancun hotels.
- Private van transfer round trip.
- Private certified in archaeology bilingual guide.
- Price-based small groups range.
- Coba site & cenote entrance fees.
- Certified in archaeology bilingual guide.
- Private transportation.
- Hotel to Coba Ruins round trip transfer.
- Snacks(bread, fruits, peanuts & granola bars).
- Beverages( soft drinks, sodas, beer & water).
- Languages English and Spanish.
- Most importantly, with the flexible itinerary you can decide spend more or less time on trip activities.
- Pickup at Cozumel Island island hotels.
- Ferry tickets from Cozumel to Playa del Carmen.
- Personal expenses.
- No wheelchair accessible.
- Private tour maximum 16 pax.
- Above all consider these before booking.
Coba Private Tour Recommendations
- Use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Wear a hat, sunglasses & long sleeve shirts.
- Full charge camera.
- Bring your swimsuit in case you swim at the cenote.
- Cash for personal expenses.
- Umbrella is highly recommended during summer.
Coba Private Tour Price.
1 to 2 pax $ 495 USD
3 to 4 pax $ 670 USD
5 to 6 pax $ 790 USD
Tulum Private Tour
An incredible ancient city in front of the sea.
Looking for similar Tours?
Visit other amazing ancient mayan cities.