isla blanca wildlife expedition private bike tour cancun mexico, enjoy an amazing ecological adventure in one of the newest natural attractions.
When is this tour available?
- Discover the natural attractions of Isla Blanca.
- located at 15 minutes from Cancun Hotel Zone, Mexico.
- Ideal tour for small groups, families or couples.
How long is this tour?
- Between 3 to 4 hours.
- From Hotels at Cancun all way to Playa del Carmen.
- Traffic and weather conditions could require more or less time.
Enjoy a fantastic bike tour through the natural attractions and fauna of Isla Blanca.
Take a boat tour in the lagoon where crocodiles could be spotted during the tour and other wildlife.
Itinerary private service
- 13:00 hrs Van pickup starts.
- From any hotel from Tulum all way to Playa & Cancun.
- 13:45 hrs Arrival to Isla Blanca.
- 14:00 hrs Starts the bike tour.
- 14:40 hrs Arrive at the virgin white sands beach.
- 15:20 hrs Snack time
- 15:40 hrs Start the boat tour in The Manatee Lagoon.
- 17:40 hrs End of boat tour.
- 18:40 hrs Transfer back to the hotel.
- Arrival time to the hotel depends on your hotel location around 19:40 hrs.
What’s included during tour?
- Entrance fees.
- Expert in nature bilingual guide.
- Private transportation.
- Hotel to Isla Blanca round trip transfer.
- Bike and cycling helmet.
- Boat tour.
- Snacks(bread, fruits, peanuts & granola bars).
- Beverages(soft drinks, sodas, beer & water).
- Languages English and Spanish guiding.
- Most importantly, flexible itinerary you can decide spend more or less time in trip activities.
- Use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Wear hat, sunglasess & long sleeve shirts.
- Full charge waterproof camera.
- Cash for personal expenses.
- Umbrella highly recommended during summer.
That is to say, by regulation, our land and boat transportation has the permissions and liability insurance coverage.
- No wheelchair accessible.
- Private tour maximun 16 pax.
Above all consider these before booking.
Our certified guide and expert will explain the ancient history and the interesting FAQS of the Natural reserve.
All our bilingual guides have more than 10 years of experience guiding in the area with the best personalized service.
We highly recommend you to take a private tour
- Avoid crowded van transfers.
- Spend time waiting for other travelers to be ready.
- Not been attached to a strict itinerary.
Price per person.
- Adult $175 USD
- Infant $140 USD
Important The minimum is 2 pax (Adults) for each reservation.