Isla Blanca Bike Tour
Discover biking the secret roads of white sand at Isla Blanca, 20 minutes north of Cancun, and take a boat tour in the Manatee Lagoon.
Ideal for a short relaxing tour full of nature, away from the crowded & noisy Cancun hotel zone.
Isla Blanca is a secret place where locals enjoy amazing white sand beaches and unique landscapes of the sea and mangroves.
Our guide will take you to discover the fauna of mangroves, sailing among the lagoon channels that also are the habitat of sea life, as these are connected with the Caribbean sea.
- 01:00 PM Pickup.
- 01:30 PM Arrival to Isla Blanca.
- 01:40 PM Bike tour.
- 02:25 PM Arrive at the virgin white sands beach.
- 03:20 PM Snack time
- 03:40 PM Boat tour in The Manatee Lagoon.
- 05:00 PM End of the boat tour.
- 05:10 PM Transfer back to the hotel.
- Duration 3 to 4 hours.
- Runs daily all year round.
- Departs only from hotels at The Cancun Hotel Zone & Cancun Downtown.
- Shared transfer pick-up/drop-off.
- Bilingual guide.
- Minimum 2 pax per booking
- Entrance fees.
- Expert in nature bilingual guide.
- Hotel to Isla Blanca round trip transfer.
- Bike and cycling helmet.
- Boat tour (Mandatory use of lifejacket during the tour).
- Snacks(bread, fruits, peanuts & granola bars).
- Beverages(soft drinks, sodas, beer & water).
- Personal expenses.
- Use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Wear a hat, sunglasses & long sleeve shirts.
- Full charge waterproof camera.
- Cash for personal expenses.
- No wheelchair accessible.
- Private tour maximum 6 pax.
Isla Blanca Bike Tour Price.
Price per person
$ 175 USD
Minimum 2 pax per booking