Isla Mujeres Private Adventure ideal tour to visit one of the most beautiful islands, snorkel, relax on the beach and enjoy the attractions of the island.
When is this tour available?
- Discover The natural attractions of Isla Mujeres.
- Located at 4 KM from Cancun takes a 15 minutes ferry transfer from Puerto Juarez.
- Ideal tour for small groups, families or couples.
How long is this tour?
- Between 6 to 7 hours.
- From Hotels at Tulum all way to Playa del Carmen we recommend a 07:00 hrs pick up .
- Traffic and weather conditions could require more or less time.
- Above all, booking other tours the same day is not recommended.
If you are looking for a great day with snorkeling and visit one of the beautiful islands of Mexico, therefore, this is the tour you must take.
There are many reasons that made this tour one of your vacation checklist items, Above all, provide to your families, friends or couple a great experience at The Caribbean.
Itinerary private service
- 8:00 hrs Van pickup starts.
- From any hotel from Tulum all way to Playa & Cancun.
- Times are suggested clients could change pickup time.
- 09:00 hrs We start this adventure in the archeological site of "El Meco".
- 10:00 hrs Transfer to Puerto Juarez port.
- 10:05 hrs Starts the boat tour to Isla Mujeres.
- 10:35 hrs Arrive at the Islache coral reef for snorkeling activity.
- 11:35 hrs Snack time on board.
- 12:00 hrs Transfer to Isla Mujeres.
- 12:15 hrs Lunch time at local restaurant(Vegan option available).
- 13:00 hrs Golf cart tour to drive around and visit the attractions of the island.
- 14:30 hrs We visit "Playa Norte" TripAdvisor top-rated beach of white sands and turquoise waters.
- 15:30 hrs Transfer back to The Puerto Juarez port.
- 16:00 hrs Van Transfer back to the hotel.
- Arrival time to the hotel depends on your hotel location around 17:00 hrs.
What’s included during tour?
- Entrance fees.
- Expert in nature bilingual guide.
- Private land transportation.
- Private boat transportation.
- Hotel to Puerto Juarez round trip transfer.
- Snorkel gear(lifejacked, fins and mask).
- Entrance fees.
- Golf Cart rent.
- Snacks(bread, fruits, peanuts & granola bars).
- Beverages( soft drinks, sodas, beer & water).
- Languages English and Spanish.
- Most importantly, flexible itinerary you can decide spend more or less time in trip activities.
- Use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Wear hat, sunglasess & long sleeve shirts.
- Full charge waterproof camera.
- Bring your swimsuit in case you swim at the cenote.
- Cash for personal expenses.
- Umbrella highly recommended during summer.
That is to say, by regulation, our land transportation has the permissions and liability insurance coverage.
- No wheelchair accessible.
- Private tour maximun 16 pax.
- Pickup not included for Cozumel Island island clients.
- Transfer tickets from Cozumel to Playa del Carmen not included.
- From Cozumel we recommend the 06:45 hrs ferry transfer to Playa del Carmen, for 7:45 hrs pickup at ferry port.
Above all consider these before booking.
Certified guide with more than 10 years of experience will explain the history and the interesting FAQS of Isla Mujeres.
Our local expert will be also assisting you during all tour with the best personalized service.
We highly recommend you to take a private tour
- Avoid crowded van transfers.
- Spend time waiting for other travelers to be ready.
- Not been attached to a strict itinerary.
Groupal rates for private tour service.
The best deal for couples, small groups or families.
- 1 to 4 pax $ 979 USD ($ 244 USD per Pax)
- 5 to 7 pax $ 1049 USD ($ 149 USD per Pax)