Jungle expedition spider monkey tour, enjoy a unique 100% nature tour at Punta Laguna a natural reserve home of a Mayan community.
Activities like kayak ride through the lagoon, zip lines, underground Cenote, and much more are waiting for you.
An experienced crew will be assisting you, during all the tour activities. Before the jungle hiking, you will be part of ancient Mayan ritual purification.
At the end of the tour a short hike in the jungle for monkey observation and other species of the area.
- 12:30 PM Pickup.
- 01:30 PM Arrival to Punta Laguna Natural Reserve.
- 01:35 PM Mayan ritual.
- 02:00 pm First zip line spot.
- 02:45 PM Canoe ride to the last zip line.
- 03:00 PM Snacks and refreshments.
- 03:30 PM Put your swimsuit Cenote swimming.
- 04:00 PM Spider monkeys observation.
- 05:00 PM Transfer back to the hotel.
- Private tour service
- Duration 4 to 5 hours.
- Runs daily all year round.
- Departs from hotels in Cancun,Playa del C., Puerto M. & Tulum.
- Bilingual guide.
- Small group price rate.
- Entrance fees.
- Private guide expert in nature bilingual guide.
- Hotel to Punta Laguna round private trip transfer.
- Snacks(bread, fruits, peanuts & granola bars).
- Beverages( soft drinks, sodas, beer & water).
- Personal expenses
- No wheelchair accessible.
- Private tour maximum 16 pax.
Jungle expedition spider monkey tour recommendations
- Use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Wear a hat, sunglasses & long sleeve shirts.
- Full charge camera.
- Bring your swimsuit in case you swim at the cenote.
- Cash for personal expenses.
- Umbrella is highly recommended during summer.
Jungle expedition spider monkey tour price
Price based on small groups in private van transfer and personalized service.
1 to 2 pax $ 475 USD.
3 to 4 pax $ 645 USD.
5 to 6 pax $ 875 USD.