Las Coloradas and Flamingos Yucatan Tour, discover the pink lakes and white salt mountains landscape emerge, walk the salt roads observe flamingos, and much more.
A unique experience and get a closer look at a unique natural area where Salt emerges from the earth in the Yucatan Peninsula.
Take a relaxing walk through the pink rivers and enjoy a Mayan exfoliation with white mud, an open-air spa that not many know.
Located northeast of Yucatan State is far from the Riviera Maya but worth the time to plan a visit.
Take our van service guided by a local expert who will show you the best natural attractions of Las Coloradas.
- 07:00 AM Van pickup at Cancun, Tulum or playa del Carmen hotes.
- 08:00 Express breakfast on the highway.
- 10:30 AM Arrival to Rio Lagartos Yucatan.
- 10:45 AM Start the boat tour, possible observation of crocodiles.
- 11:30 AM Visit pink waters and watch the white sand mountains.
- 12:00 AM Mayan skin care treatment.
- 12:30 PM Pink flamingos & wildlife observation.
- 01:30 PM Return to Rio Lagartos for lunch at a local restaurant.
- 03:00 PM Transfer back to the hotel.
- 06:30 PM Drop off at the hotel.
- Duration 10 to 12 hours depending on traffic conditions.
- Runs daily all year round.
- Shared transfer pick-up/drop-off.
- Bilingual guide.
- Minimum 4 pax per booking
- Hotel pickup and drop-off van service.
- Express breakfast (Coffee, bread & fruits)
- Snacks & veregares during tour
- Local expert bilingual guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Personal expenses.
- No wheelchair accessible.
Las Coloradas and Flamingos Yucatan Tour Recommendations
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, and comfortable cloth.
- Full charge camera.
- Sandals or water shoes.
Las Coloradas and Flamingos Yucatan Tour Price
Price per pax.
$ 199 USD
Minimun 4 pax per booking.
Sian Ka an Nature Tour
A nature treasure in the south of the riviera Maya one of the most important biosphere of Mexico.
Looking for similar Tours?
Visit other amazing 100% nature attractions!