Marine Turtles Snorkel Tour From Cancun and The Riviera Maya a unique snorkeling adventure is waiting for you!
Snorkel with marine turtles in their natural habitat, following all rules for the protection of this marine species.
The marine turtles arrive at Akumal bay coral reefs, for shelter and food.
Watch them feeding on the seaweed in the bottom of the sea.
Our guide will take you to the best spots, in a short swim from the beach to the snorkel area.
In the end, you will visit a Cenote where you can enjoy some snacks and beverages.
- 8:00 hrs pickup.
- 09:00 hrs Arrival to Akumal.
- 09:15 hrs Starts the guided snorkeling adventure.
- 10:15 hrs End of snorkeling.
- 10:30 hrs Transfer to the Cenote
- 10:45 hrs Time for snacks and refreshments.
- 10:50 hrs Swim in the Cenote.
- 11:30 hrs Transfer back to the hotel.
- Duration 3 to 4 hours.
- Runs daily all year round.
- Shared transfer pick-up/drop-off.
- Bilingual guide.
- Minimum 2 pax per booking
- Entrance fees.
- Expert in nature bilingual guide.
- Van transportation with A/C.
- Hotel to Akumal round trip transfer.
- Snacks(bread, fruits, peanuts & granola bars).
- Beverages( soft drinks, sodas, beer & water).
- Languages English and Spanish.
- Personal expenses.
- No wheelchair accessible.
- Children under 5 years old.
- Pregnant women.
Marine Turtles Snorkel Tour From Cancun and The Riviera Maya Recommendations
- Use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Wear hat, sunglasses & long sleeve shirts.
- Full charge waterproof camera.
- Bring your swimsuit in case you swim at the cenote.
- Cash for personal expenses.
- Umbrella is highly recommended during summer.
Marine Turtles Snorkel Tour Price.
Price per pax includes pickup and drop off from any hotel in Cancun and Playa del Carmen area.
Minimum per booking 2 pax.