Marine Turtles Snorkel Tour From Cancun and The Riviera Mayal a unique snorkeling adventure at The Riviera Maya, snorkel with marine turtles in their natural habitat.
When is this tour available?
- It's a regulated snorkel experience at marine turtle's natural habitat.
- For the best experience we recommend early morning pickup 8:00 am.
- Turtles arrive in good number all year round at Akumal Bay.
How long is this tour?
- Traffic and weather conditions could require more or less time.
- Above all, booking other tours the same day before 3 pm is not recommended.
Marine turtles from many years arrive at Akumal and Tulum coral reefs, for shelter and because of the seaweed in the bottom of the sea, that is their main diet.
Itinerary private service
- 8:00 hrs Van pickup starts.
- From any hotel from Tulum all way to Playa & Cancun.
- Times are suggested clients could change pickup time.
- 09:00 hrs Arrival to Akumal.
- 09:15 hrs Starts the guided snorkeling adventure.
- 10:15 hrs End of snorkeling.
- 10:30 hrs Transfer to The Cenote(natural swiming pool).
- 10:45 hrs Time for snacks and refreshments.
- 10:50 hrs Spend time swiming at The Cenote.
- 11:30 hrs Transfer back to the hotel.
- Arrival time to the hotel depends on your hotel location around 12:30 hrs.
What’s included during tour?
- Entrance fees.
- Expert in nature bilingual guide.
- Van transportation with A/C.
- Hotel to Akumal round trip transfer.
- Snacks(bread, fruits, peanuts & granola bars).
- Beverages( soft drinks, sodas, beer & water).
- Languages English and Spanish.
- Most importantly, flexible itinerary you can decide spend more or less time in trip activities.
- Use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Wear hat, sunglasess & long sleeve shirts.
- Full charge waterproof camera.
- Bring your swimsuit in case you swim at the cenote.
- Cash for personal expenses.
- Umbrella highly recommended during summer.
That is to say, by regulation, our land transportation has the permissions and liability insurance coverage.
- No wheelchair accessible.
- Transfer tickets from Cozumel to Playa del Carmen not included.
- From Cozumel we recommend the 06:45 hrs ferry transfer to Playa del Carmen, for 7:45 hrs pickup at ferry port.
Above all consider these before booking.
Our certified guide and expert in Marine turtles will take you to the best spots of the reef to observe them in a safe distance.
Once the snorkel tour with turtles ends you will refresh in crystal clear waters of a cenote, an underground Mayan river, don’t miss your swimsuit.
Why you should book with us?
- Firstly, more than 7 years of experience in this tour.
- Secondly, we god The TripAdvisor Certificated of Excellence 2018.
- Most importantly, the best-personalized service guaranteed.
Groupal rates for private tour service.
The best deal for couples, small groups or families.