Private Tour Chichen Itza, enjoy an exclusive service to one of the 7 world wonders of the world in The Yucatan Peninsula.
Visit the most important city of the Mayan Culture, take this tour with us, and experience the best service in your private transportation, driver and certified in archaeology guide.
When is this tour available?
- For best experience we recomend early morning pickup 7:00 am.
- During high season the site is crowded around 11 am.
How long is this tour?
- Half day, between 10 to 11 hours.
- Traffic and weather conditions could require more or less time.
- Above all, booking other tours the same day is not recommended.
Chichen Itza is a Mayan City on the Yucatan Peninsula in Mexico, between Valladolid and Merida.
Today is the second most visited attraction of its kind in Mexico and one of the top attractions in Latin America.
Discover the beautiful buildings of this city that will reveal the greatness of this ancient civilization.
Itinerary private service
- 7:00 hrs Van pickup starts.
- From any hotel from Tulum all way to Playa & Cancun.
- Times are suggested clients could change pickup time.
- 10:30 hrs Arrival to Chichen Itza.
- 10:45 hrs Starts the guided visit.
- 12:00 hrs Guided visit ends.
- 12:15 hrs Transfer to The Cenote(natural swiming pool).
- 1:30 hrs Buffete Lunch.
- 2:30 hrs Transfer back to hotel.
- Arrival time to hotel depends on your hotel location around 4:30 pm.
What’s included during tour?
- Entrance fees.
- Certified in archaeology bilingual guide.
- Private transportation.
- Hotel to Chichen Itza round trip transfer.
- Snacks(bread, fruits, peanuts & granola bars).
- Lunch Buffete at restaurant near Chichen Itza.
- Beverages( soft drinks, sodas, beer & water).
- Languages English and Spanish.
- Most importantly, flexible itinerary you can decide spend more or less time in trip activities.
- Use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Wear hat, sunglasess & long sleeve shirts.
- Full charge camera.
- Bring your swimsuit in case you swim at the cenote.
- Cash for personal expenses.
- Umbrella highly recommended during summer.
That is to say, by regulation, our land transportation has the permissions and liability insurance coverage.
- No wheelchair accessible.
- Private tour maximun 16 pax.
- Pickup not included for Cozumel Island island clients.
- Transfer tickets from Cozumel to Playa del Carmen not included.
- the 6:45 am ferry transfer to playa for 7:45 pickup at Playa del Carmen.
Above all consider these before booking.
Our certified guide will provide the best history facts and information about the city and The Mayan people who lived there.
Once the tour ends in Chichen Itza you will refresh in crystal clear waters of a cenote, an underground Mayan river, don’t miss your swimsuit.
We highly recommend you to take a private tour
- Avoid crowded van transfers.
- Spend time waiting for other travelers to be ready.
- Not been attached to a strict itinerary.
Groupal rates for private tour service.
The best deal for couples, small groups or families.
- 1 to 2 pax $ 425 USD ($ 212 USD per Pax)
- 3 to 6 pax $ 670 USD ($ 111 USD per Pax)
- 7 to 10 pax $ 790 USD ($ 79 USD per Pax)