Sailfish dive snorkel tour Cancun, immerse in this unique opportunity of swimming with the fastest fish in the world!
Take a boat expedition departing from Punta Sam for snorkeling or diving (PADI certified required) adventure.
Sailfish top speed registered is 110km ph / 68 Miles, during winter the Mexican Caribbean is the preferred hunting area.
Watch them attack the shoal of sardines with high-speed attacks also a unique opportunity to observe other sea depredators.
- 08:00 am Pick up at your hotel.
- 11:00 pm Snorkel or diving with the Fastest Fish.
- 03:00 pm Back to the marina.
- 05:30 pm Arrival at your hotel.
- Shared tour service.
- Duration close to half-day, between 5 to 8 hours.
- Runs daily in winter from January & February.
- Shared van transfer.
- Price per person minimum of 6 pax.
- Shared service in Small groups
- Comfortable transportation
- Comfortable boats
- Professional guide and staff
- Express breakfast
- Soft drinks, water on board
- All entrance fees
- Languages:English, German and Spanish
- Personal expenses
- Video & photos
- No children under 5 years old.
- Pregnant women are not allowed.
When is the sailfish dive snorkel tour Cancun available?
Only in the Mexican winter, from November to February, where January could have more chances of sighting of this amazing fish at the north of Yucatan Peninsula, in thesuroudings of Mujeres and Contoy islands area.
Sailfish dive snorkel tour Cancun recommendations
- Camera or underwater camera
- Hat and cotton shirt
Sailfish dive snorkel tour Cancun price.
Request available dates & Book
Please contact us to quote the price of the tour, this expedition requires a minimum of 6 pax to run it, in addition, the weather conditions during winter change drastically, from one day to another, we can help you to find the best day for the tour according to the minimum requirements
Isla Mujeres private snorkeling tour
Visit and snorkel the best coral reef in the area plus visit a top-rated island of Mexico.
Snorkel with whale sharks, marine turtles, incredible coral reefs and much more!