Sian Ka´an the best nature tour of The Riviera Maya enjoy a day full of nature, discover the Mayan site of Muyil and the secret channels of turquoise waters.
When is this tour available?
- Discover The Sian Ka´an Natural Biosphere and relax your self swimming in the blue water channels.
- Sian Ka´an is located at 15 minutes from Tulum Quintana Roo, Mexico.
- Ideal tour for small groups, families or couples.
How long is this tour?
- Between 4 to 5 hours.
- From Hotels at Cancun all way to Playa del Carmen we recommend a 07:00 hrs pick up.
- Traffic and weather conditions could require more or less time.
- Above all, booking other tours the same day before 3 pm is not recommended.
There are many activity options in The Riviera Maya, Above all, enjoying the natural reserve of Sian Ka´an is by far, one of the best.
If You like being part of ecotours supporting local communities, For instance, this is The Tour your looking for.
Itinerary private service
- 8:00 hrs Van pickup starts.
- From any hotel from Tulum all way to Playa & Cancun.
- Times are suggested clients could change pickup time.
- 09:00 hrs Arrival to Sian Ka´an pier(boat tour starting point).
- Optional a visit to Muyil Archaeological site in Sian Ka´an.
- Included in the price but will add 1 hour more to the itinerary.
- 09:15 hrs Starts the boat tour in Sian Ka´an natural channels.
- 10:00 hrs Arrive at the archaeological site near Sian Ka´an channels.
- 10:05 hrs Guide will explain all the facts and how Mayan people use to live in Sian Ka´an
- 10:30 hrs Time to put your swimsuit and the lifejacket for a relaxing 100% natural lazy river.
- 11:00 hrs At the end we return walking to Mayan ruins to take boat transfer back to starting point.
- 11:30 hrs Transfer back to the hotel.
- Arrival time to the hotel depends on your hotel location around 12:30 hrs.
What’s included during tour?
- Entrance fees.
- Expert in nature bilingual guide.
- Private transportation.
- Hotel to Sian Ka´an round trip transfer.
- Snacks(bread, fruits, peanuts & granola bars).
- Beverages( soft drinks, sodas, beer & water).
- Languages English and Spanish.
- Most importantly, flexible itinerary you can decide spend more or less time in trip activities.
- Use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Wear hat, sunglasess & long sleeve shirts.
- Full charge waterproof camera.
- Bring your swimsuit in case you swim at the cenote.
- Cash for personal expenses.
- Umbrella highly recommended during summer.
That is to say, by regulation, our land transportation has the permissions and liability insurance coverage.
- No wheelchair accessible.
- Private tour maximun 16 pax.
- Pickup not included for Cozumel Island island clients.
- Transfer tickets from Cozumel to Playa del Carmen not included.
- From Cozumel we recommend the 06:45 hrs ferry transfer to Playa del Carmen, for 7:45 hrs pickup at ferry port.
Above all consider these before booking.
Our certified guide and expert will explain the ancient history and the interesting FAQS of the Natural reserve.
All our bilingual guides have more than 10 years of experience guiding in the area with the best personalized service.
We highly recommend you to take a private tour
- Avoid crowded van transfers.
- Spend time waiting for other travelers to be ready.
- Not been attached to a strict itinerary.
Price per person.
- Adult $175 USD
- Infant $140 USD
Important The minimum is 2 pax (Adults) for each reservation.