Sian Ka an Nature Tour
Sian Ka an nature tour is a unique opportunity of being part of ecotours supporting local communities, for instance, this is the tour you’re looking for.
Discover the Sian Ka’an nature biosphere in the south of the Riviera Maya, and take a break from hotels and crowded tourist places.
An incredible chance to float in the natural channels and relax yourself swimming in the crystal turquoise water.
The boat tour will take you to the Mayan site among the lagoons and channels, which ancient natives used for commerce their goods.
From here you will jump into the channels for an amazing and relaxing floating ride, and observe the flora and fauna of the mangroves.
- 8:00 AM Pickup.
- 09:00 AM Arrival to Sian Ka´an.
- 09:15 AM Starts the boat tour in Sian Ka´an natural channels.
- 10:00 AM Arrive at the archaeological site near Sian Ka´an channels, the guide will explain interesting facts of the area.
- 10:30 AM Time to put your swimsuit and the lifejacket for a relaxing 100% natural lazy river.
- 11:00 AM At the end we return walking to Mayan ruins to take boat transfer back to starting point.
- 12:30 AM Lunch at the comunity.
- 01:00 PM Transfer back to the hotel.
- Duration 3 to 4 hours.
- Runs daily all year round.
- Shared transfer pick-up/drop-off.
- Bilingual guide.
- Minimum 2 pax per booking
- Entrance fees.
- Expert in nature bilingual guide.
- Private transportation.
- Hotel to Sian Ka´an round trip transfer.
- Snacks(bread, fruits, peanuts & granola bars).
- Beverages( soft drinks, sodas, beer & water).
- Languages English and Spanish.
- Personal expenses.
- No children under 5 years old.
- Pregnant women are not allowed
Sian Ka an Nature Tour recommendations
- Use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Wear a hat, sunglasses & long sleeve shirts.
- Full charge waterproof camera.
- Bring your swimsuit in case you swim at the cenote.
- Cash for personal expenses.
- Umbrella is highly recommended during summer.
Sian Ka an Nature Tour Price
Price per person.
$ 175 USD
Minimun 2 pax per booking.