Tulum Cenote Private Tour, the perfect combination of Mayan culture and refreshing water of one of the most beautiful cenotes (underground river) in Tulum.
Tulum is an amazing Maya city in front of the sea with a beautiful beach area, considered in the past a very important commercial site and sun sanctuary.
This tour will guide you through this unique ancient Mayan city, our certified guide will explain to you the history and the most interesting facts of the Mayan culture.
Once you visit the Mayan city of Tulum you will be ready for the next attraction on this tour, refresh yourself in a Cenote.
- 8:00 AM Pickup.
- 09:00 AM Arrival to Tulum.
- 09:10 AM Guided visit at an archaeological site.
- 11:15 AM Transfer to a Cenote.
- 11:30 AM Time for snacks and refreshments.
- 11:40 AM Spend some time swimming in The Cenote.
- 12:30 AM Transfer back to the hotel.
Tulum Cenote Private Tour details
- Private tour service.
- Duration 3 to 4 hours.
- Runs daily all year round.
- Shared transfer pick-up/drop-off.
- Bilingual guide.
- Minimum 2 pax per booking
Tulum Cenote Private Tour includes
- Entrance fees.
- Certified in archaeology bilingual guide.
- Private transportation.
- Hotel to Tulum Ruins round trip transfer.
- Snacks(bread, fruits, peanuts & granola bars).
- Beverages( soft drinks, sodas, beer & water).
- Personal expenses.
- Use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Wear a hat, sunglasses & long sleeve shirts.
- Full charge camera.
- Bring your swimsuit in case you swim at the cenote.
- Cash for personal expenses.
- Umbrella is highly recommended during summer.
- No wheelchair accessible.
Tulum Cenote Tour Price.
1 to 2 pax
$ 495 USD
$ 247.5 USD per pax
3 to 4 pax
$ 670 USD
$ 167.5 USD per pax
5 to 6 pax
$ 790 USD
$ 131.6 USD per pax