When is this tour available?
- For best experience we recomend early morning pickup 8:00 am.
- Climb the highest pyramid in Yucatan Peninsula.
How long is this tour?
- Traffic and weather conditions could require more or less time.
- Above all, booking other tours the same day is not recommended.
Tulum Cenote Private Tour The perfect combination of Mayan culture and refreshing water of one of the most beautiful cenote(underground river) in Tulum.
Tulum is an amazing Maya city in front of the sea with beautiful beach area, considered in the past a very important commercial site and sun sanctuary.
This tour will guide you through this unique ancient Mayan city our certified guide will explain you the history and the most interesting facts of the Mayan culture.
Once you visit the Mayan city of Tulum you will be ready for the next attraction in this tour, refresh yourself in a Cenote(underwater river) of Kantunchi, one of the most beautiful cenotes of incredible crystal clear waters that made this cenote amazing attraction.
Itinerary private service
- 8:00 hrs Van pickup starts.
- From any hotel from Tulum all way to Playa & Cancun.
- Times are suggested clients could change pickup time.
- 09:00 hrs Arrival to Tulum.
- 09:10 hrs Starts the guided visit.
- 110:00 hrs Guided visit ends.
- 11:15 hrs Transfer to The Cenote(natural swiming pool).
- 11:30 hrs Time for snacks and refreshments.
- 11:40 hrs Spend some time swiming in The Cenote.
- 12:30 hrs Transfer back to the hotel.
- Arrival time to the hotel depends on your hotel location around 13:30 hrs.
What’s included during tour?
- Entrance fees.
- Certified in archaeology bilingual guide.
- Private transportation.
- Hotel to Tulum Ruins round trip transfer.
- Snacks(bread, fruits, peanuts & granola bars).
- Beverages( soft drinks, sodas, beer & water).
- Languages English and Spanish.
- Most importantly, flexible itinerary you can decide spend more or less time in trip activities.
- Use of biodegradable sunscreen.
- Wear hat, sunglasess & long sleeve shirts.
- Full charge camera.
- Bring your swimsuit in case you swim at the cenote.
- Cash for personal expenses.
- Umbrella highly recommended during summer.
That is to say, by regulation, our land transportation has the permissions and liability insurance coverage.
- No wheelchair accessible.
- Private tour maximun 16 pax.
- Pickup not included for Cozumel Island island clients.
- Transfer tickets from Cozumel to Playa del Carmen not included.
- the 6:45 am ferry transfer to playa for 7:45 pickup at Playa del Carmen.
Above all consider these before booking.
Our certified guide will provide the best history facts and information about the city and The Mayan people who lived there.
Once the tour ends in Tulum you will refresh in crystal clear waters of a cenote, an underground Mayan river, don’t miss your swimsuit.
We highly recommend you to take a private tour
- Avoid crowded van transfers.
- Spend time waiting for other travelers to be ready.
- Not been attached to a strict itinerary.
- Firstly, more than 7 years of experience in this tour.
- Secondly, we god The TripAdvisor Certificated of Excellence 2018.
- Most importantly, the best-personalized service guaranteed.
Groupal rates for private tour service.
The best deal for couples, small groups or families.
- 1 to 2 pax $ 425 USD ($ 212 USD per Pax)
- 3 to 6 pax $ 670 USD ($ 111 USD per Pax)
- 7 to 10 pax $ 790 USD ($ 79 USD per Pax)