Las coloradas tours
Las Coloradas where the pink lakes and white salt mountains landscape emerge, walk the salt roads observe flamingos, and much more.
A unique experience and get a closer look at a unique natural area where Salt emerges from the earth in the Yucatan Peninsula.
Take a relaxing walk through the pink rivers and enjoy a Mayan exfoliation with white mud, an open-air spa that not many know.
Located northeast of Yucatan State is far from the Riviera Maya but worth the time to plan a visit.
Take our van service guided by a local expert who will show you the best natural attractions of Las Coloradas.
- 6:00 hrs Van pickup starts.
- 8:30 hrs Arrival to Marina at Puerto Juarez.
- 9:00 hrs Jump in the boat to start the search.
- 10:00 hrs Snorkel with The Whale Sharks.
- 12:00 hrs Transfer to Playa Norte beach at Isla Mujeres.
- 12:30 hrs Lunch.
- 1:30 hrs Transfer back to Marina.
- 2:30 hrs Transfer back to the hotel.
- Arrival at the hotel depends on your hotel location.
- Private tour service.
- Duration 3 to 4 hours.
- Runs daily all year round.
- Shared transfer pick-up/drop-off.
- Bilingual guide.
- Minimum 2 pax per booking
- Hotel pickup and drop-off van service.
- Express breakfast (Coffee, bread & fruits)
- Snacks & veregares during tour
- Local expert bilingual guide.
- All entrance fees.
- Personal expenses.
- Sunscreen, hat, sunglasses, and comfortable cloth.
- Full charge camera.
- Sandals or water shoes.
- No wheelchair accessible.
Las Coloradas Tour Price
Price per pax
Minimun 4 pax per booking