5 healthy reasons of swimming with the whale sharks this summer
#fitnessvacations #contoyexcursions #swimwiththewhalesharks #whalesharkscancun
Believed or not swimming with the whale sharks is a healthy activity for you!
This summer season is getting amazing Cancun and The Riviera Maya are receiving thousands of tourists every week.
But we must realize that on vacations many people don’t take the same care of their health.
The tourist looks to relax at the beach, enjoy the hotel amenities, food, drinks, pool parties and much more.
Tour activities with a moderate physical effort could be an excellent way to get active during vacations.
5 healthy reasons for swimming with the whale sharks this summer
The whale shark tour is a top nature tour in Cancun and The Riviera Maya during summer, a god chance to do some exercise and have fun during this unique experience.
Here you have the 5 healthy reasons of swimming with the whale sharks this summer.
- Good exercise: During this snorkel activity you will exercise almost all your body parts without straining your joints.
- Muscle Strengthening: Snorkeling, with or without fins, is a whole body workout, snorkeling will also burn up calories and help keep you in shape during your holidays.
- Fitness: Swimming burns about 225 to 425 calories every half hour, probably more if you are swimming with this giant sharks.
- Relax: Swimming releases endorphins thus helping in relieving stress, combined with the slow motion movements of this giant sharks are the perfect combination.
- Cool off: Swimming in the open waters of the Caribbean is the best way to cool off hot summer days.
If you are interested in this tour and you have vacations or plans to visit this top destination of Latin America.
Don’t miss this tour and do it with the local experts with more than 5 years we guaranteed the best service, 100% safe activity guided by professionals.
For more Cancun Tours please visit us.
[button color=”#ffffff” background=”#eda101″ size=”large” target=”_blank” src=”https://www.contoyexcursions.com/whale-shark-tour-cancun-faq/”]Any other questions? Whale Shark FAQ[/button]
[last_minute_deal background_image=”https://www.contoyexcursions.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/07/6-swim-with-sharks-cancun.jpg” overlay_color=”#3389d7″ icon=”icon-time” discount_text=”Get 15% Off” title=”Whale Shark Tour 2016″ caption=”Early Booking / BOOK NOW” link=”https://www.contoyexcursions.com/tours/whale-shark-tour-cancun-riviera-maya/” width=”600″ ]